Sunday 29 June 2014

Orange, White and Blue | Style


Orange, White and Blue 

With Canada day and the 4th of July this coming week I was feeling quite patriotic and for me nothing is more patriotic than that nautical look. However because I'm Canadian I thought I'd take a twist on the Red White and Blue and add one of my favourite colours, Orange. 
This outfit makes me feel like I should be going to the Yacht Club, or like in some coastal town. 
*Isn't that the dream eh?*

This outfit is also a classic, which is just my style. I love the timeless look of navy blue and white. It just looks so proper to me.. I JUST LOVE IT! *I can't say it any other way!*



I don't like to mixing patterns, and by that I don't want to wear patterns that clash, like two different florals. These simple stripes with the understated floral in the scarf are one of few exceptions I make when creating an outfit. 


I tied the scarf to add a little character and create the infinity look. The bracelet is from a jewelry party I went to a few years ago with my mom. It is hand made with lots of dangling beads and little stones, in multiple colours, but seems to have a lot of orange and pink shades so I added it to pull colour with the scarf. I kept the shoes comfortable and simple with a pair of classic runners. 

Jeans 
American Eagle 

Shirt 
Gap 

Scarf
Chapters

Shoes 
Ralph Lauren 

Belt
Gap

Bracelet 
Jewelry Party 

xo k 




No comments:

Post a Comment