Thursday 5 June 2014

Two Overlooked Products | Beauty Products

I've noticed lately that all the bloggers and YouTubers I follow haven't been giving the proper recognition to, what I believe, are some pretty awesome products.

The two i've decided to focus on are staples in my collection, both of which I find myself reaching for almost every time i'm putting on my face, *how I like to say putting on my make-up*

Benefit's Dandelion & Almay'a Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm 
The first being Benefit's blush - Dandelion.

When I first saw this blush in the local Shoppers Drug Mart, (Canadian drugstore) I HAD to have it. I love me some classic staple pieces and this was it!

 Its a pretty soft pink and seriously gives your cheek bones the most natural glow.

Sometimes I find I have to force myself use other blushes to switch it up because I am ALWAYS reaching for this blush, mostly because it goes with every look.

Its that little extra warmth.. it completes me.

*moving on before this gets weird*



Next is a product from one of my favorite brands, Almay, and although I believe this brand in general doesnt get talked about enough in the beauty community I am really surprised their new Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm isn't a cult favorite by now.

from front to back; (600) blooming balm, (500) pink pout, (900) apricot pucker, (700) cantaloupe cream
This is the lip balm, almost gloss that is always found in my bag. My go to colour not just for this brand but in general is the shade Apricot Pucker *who doesn't love reading names of products... so fun!*

This really is a lip balm, moisturizing and light on your lips. its easy to wear and I swear helped heal my chapped lips while also giving me a nice hint of color.
Color number and name same order as above 

I enjoy that the pigment is sheer, but also build-able aspect making it a good day to night lip.

If you haven't tired either of these products, get yourself to the store right now! I swear these pieces are needed! Both perfect everyday, go to looks!

xo K


No comments:

Post a Comment