Friday 6 June 2014

Welcome and Etcetera

Thanks for stumbling upon my blog, you probably got pretty deep into the internet to find this little guy but I'm glad you're here!

I'm Katie, I love all things beauty. My philosophy is simple, *much like my style* I look at 'beauty' items, make up and all that jazz as a way of expressing ones' self.

 What I want to set out to do is tell people about the products I've found and loved.. or maybe didn't love to help them find what they might love so they too can express themselves in a way that suits them!

I'm still learning how I like to express myself and its an ever changing project, but a project I enjoy and want to enjoy with you! *and anyone who might read these posts*

I like to refer to my style as Simple and Classic. I'm all about the neutrals baby! and for fashion I love the classic pieces that go with everything. The ones you can dress up and dress down and are always in style.

Welcome to my life and I could go on but lets just say... etcetera.

*see what I did there*

No comments:

Post a Comment