Tuesday 10 June 2014

Classic, Causal, Collected | Style



Classic, Causal, Collected 


My first outfit of the day, I love me some classic pieces. I recently got this navy skirt at the store Jacob in their clearance sale and lets just say i am in L O V E. 

I couldn't wait to style this piece because it can actually go with anything! To be honest I didn't need another navy blue piece but I can't say no its my favorite colour.  


I love the subtle texture in the skirt and the pleats give it that classic grace.
*a must when it comes to pieces in my collection*

Might I also said its very flattering and SO comfortable! light and airy


I'm the kind of girl that doesn't go for the latest phase in fashion I want the pieces that will still work next season.

I like to think of my style as being mature for my age but i've always dressed that way and I don't plan on changing. I love creating my personal style!

Wear what you are most comfortable in, what best represents you and your personality!





I kept the look simple with no jewelry. I let the bold red lip (bite lipstick) and the fun flare of the hat be the accessories.













xo k 





what i'm wearing 

white blouse - Andy's Boutique (uptown Waterloo)
navy blue skirt - Jacob's
hat - The Bay 










No comments:

Post a Comment