Monday 16 June 2014

Nautical and Bright | Style



Bringing some life into my Nautical look 


In my closet you can never go wrong with a blue and white nautical stripe. This skirt in particular was a nice change with a bright blue rather than the typically navy blue. 

*believe me I do love my navy blue*

The colour of this skirt inspired me to pair it with a bright coral colour rather than a more neutral colour I would normally go for like white or grey. 

*of course I had to go with Sperry's* 

The bright pop is my favourite part of this outfit making it very summery and happy!



Skirt
Jacobs

Shirt
Target 


 If you're some what of a Plain Jane like me, adding one bright piece is an easy way to bring life to your outfit. It is also a great way to ease yourself into wearing brighter colours if you want to start changing up your look, whether for the season or in general!


shoes
Sperry's

Bracelet 
American Eagle 








xo k 



No comments:

Post a Comment