Sunday 22 June 2014

Patio Dinner Outfit | Style


Patio Dinner Outfit

I recently had a lovely dinner out with my parents, sister and boyfriend to celebrate my sisters last day of high school EVER! *I can't believe my baby is all grown up!* *crying* 

We went to a local sports bar and grill (classic) to have dinner on the patio, because its so warm I wanted to keep the outfit light with the soft breathable shorts from Garage, they are a busy print, not in a bad way, but just enough I wanted to keep the rest of my outfit simple. I don't like to wear more than one pattern at once. *just a personal preference*

My top is a boyfriend fit navy blue t-shirt from Joe Fresh. Obviously a staple piece in my closet because it literally can be wore so many ways and also it's navy blue... can I say anymore. 






My jean jacket is probably one of my top 5 favorite pieces I own. I literally try to wear it any chance I get. Its great to dress down an outfit and also great for a patio diner incase it gets cooler as you are finishing your meal. I got the jean jacket is from American Eagle. 


 I wore my army green Toms to bring out some of the green in the print of my shorts and also they are just so freaking comfy and cute!!! Love my Toms! 



I hope this inspires a patio dinner outfit for all of you! Remember to wear what you are comfortable in!

Love to hear some of your ideas for summer time dinner outfits 

xo k




No comments:

Post a Comment