Saturday 28 June 2014

Aztec and Jean | Style


Saturday Style 

Aztec and Jean, a fun colour paired with my staple piece, Jean Jacket. Like blogger Estee (www.essiebutton.com) would say this is a Muted Neon skirt. I love this lime green, its soft, yet brings a bright aspect to my outfit. I also think it makes me look some what tan. *Never a bad thing!*


I brought more colour with a bright lip and nail. Nails are Revlon 250 Rich Raspberry and Lips are Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Ripe Raspberry. I guess is was a Raspberry kind of day! *and I love it* 

*also didn't realize how similar the names were until I just typed them out! ahha*

The skirt, jacket and tank top, also a muted lime green, are all from American Eagle. If you've read my Pleats and Purple post, you'd know that that outfit was also all from American Eagle!

*I think I might like that store or something*

My Sandals are new and from Target. They are so comfortable and go with everything. I think I've worn them everyday sense I got them. I like the gold and silver studs on the largest strap, it gives them a little edge.


I don't know where my earrings are from but they are a pale blue and although there isn't blue in the skirt, the tone of the colour is also muted, so I thought they looked nice with the outfit.


I also like that they are a little dressy to make this casual outfit look put together and thought out. 

Today i'm not doing anything special just doing errands with my Mum and hanging out with my family and puppies! 

what do you wear on Saturdays?

xo k 







No comments:

Post a Comment