Friday 27 June 2014

Bite Me | Bite Beauty Review


Bite Me

The Deconstructed Rose Palette from Bite Beauty has become my newest baby. This beautiful lip gloss palette has made me realize Bite Beauty www.bitebeauty.com  is my new Holy Grail brand for lip products in general.  Bite Beauty is a beauty brand that from my knowledge only focuses on Lip products.


Personally I'm dying to go to their Bite Lab in Soho,New York where you can create your own personal lip colour! How AMAZEBALLS is that!!!


The first time I heard of Bite Beauty was from blogger/youtuber Fleur (www.youtube.com/user/FleurDeForce) (www.fleurdeforce.blogspot.com)  she had a double ended lipstick and when she splotched them I said to myself, "I need 'dat' on my lips!" *proper english*
Needless to say after a stop at Sephora I owned a Bite Lip Stick, unfortunately it wasnt the one that I had seen in Fleur's video because they were out of stock I did get another instead, a Lip Tint in the shade Watermelon and that lipstick made sweet love to my lips *too much?*

What I mean to say is Bite lip products are pigmented perfectly. The colour lasts, they are not sticky or drying. I honestly think the Lip Tint cured my chapped lips! It felt more like I was wearing a fabulous lip balm than an actual lip tint lipstick.
After the love making with the Lip Tint I knew I wanted/needed *same thing right?* more!
I then ordered this Deconstructed Rose Palette which I also saw Fleur get in one of her haul videos.

Colours one to ten from left to right
Colours one to ten from left to right
The lip glosses are just as amazing as the lip tint. They are beautiful colours, the sheer gloss is again moisturising and don't feel sticky on the lips. The glosses in this palette are mini compared to the individual ones you can buy.


In the box the shades can look quite similar to each other however once on and in the splotches above you can see how each colour has its own personality. This palette fills every mood and can be wore both day and night. The sheer gloss can be built up for a bolder colour which I thought was great when I had a night out in the last week.  




Overall I love their products and would recommend to all, but especially to the fellow girls out there like me with dry lips. If you have cracked or flacking lips to the point where it is hard to wear lipstick you have to try Bite the colour doesn't settle in the cracks on your lips and like I have said they are moisturising while also giving your that fun colour you want. If you are nervous about wearing lip products because of the possibility of them drying out your lips more I was say 100% try a Bite product!

Bite also has Lip care products including a lip scrub/exfoliator!


Get 'Bite'ing girls!

xo k

No comments:

Post a Comment