Monday 23 June 2014

Most used products atm | Beauty Products Reviews

 



Most Used Right Now
 
This might be one of my longer posts but I had to talk about all of these products because I have literally been wearing all of them everyday!


Starting from the first product I put on to the last.

Benefits the porefessional

This product is said to erase the look of large pores on your face, however I don't really have a problem with having noticeable pores. What I do love this product for is its priming aspects in keeping your foundation on longer. I notice a large difference in how much of my foundation and powder rubs off when I am not wearing a primer.

I am also done this tube of it and I am already planning to get another. It is so silky on your skin and a very small amount can cover your entire face. (I find too much can make your face feel slippery and your foundation will just rub around and not set). Just to add that extra hold to your foundation this is a great product to use.


Bourjois Paris

Healthy Mix Gel Serum Foundation & Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

 This products together create a great base for your makeup. They leave the skin looking even and natural. They are both light and genital and leave a matt finish which I personally prefer. Something I didn't expect from these products is the smell of both, they smell great! I was never aware foundation or any face product other than creams had a smell so it was a pleasant surprise.

I do recommend these products, I am someone with sensitive skin, and quite honestly was nervous to try a new foundation and powder in fear of a bad break out or possibly something worse but neither of these products have bothered my skin, even with the scent.

 

Nars Creamy Concealer

 Literally a magic eraser for your blemishes and discoloured areas. YOU NEED THIS!
That is all I have to say about that...



Urban Decay All-NighterSetting Spray

The same idea as the porefessional in that it locks in your make-up. I love spraying this on after I've finished my make-up because it keeps the make-up set even if I accidentally rub my face during the day. You just close your eyes spray it on and wait for it to dry. It doesn't leave your face stinky or feeling dried out at all.




 

 

Tarte Cheek Stain

This is a very buildable product if applied correctly it can give a beautiful dew like finish to your cheeks. Very subtle, natural and understated. 

 

Bobbi Brown Neutrals Eye Palette & Marc Jacobs Lolita Palette

I love wearing Natural eye shadow colours, and these palettes are my favourite.
BOTH have amazing colour pigmentation, they last on the eye without primer, and they blend beautifully. They are light and easy to wear, but can be built up for a more dramatic look.  
 

Tarte Light, Camera, Lashes.

This mascara is beautiful, not too thick, it applies quick and doesn't leave your eye lashes feeling stuck together or crinkly and hard.
 

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer

If you haven't already seen the pattern I love the natural look and this is the bronzer of all bronzer, I swear to you I have not used any other bronzers sense I got this two months ago. This was a great recommendation from Estee, or www.essiebutton.com. It again is a product that is gentle on the skin and doesn't case any irritation! I got the lightest shade, because now that it is summer and I am getting some what of a tan I use this as an all-over powder on the days that its noticeable that I've been out in the sun. This is great as a powder as well giving a glow and natural set finish with just a slight shimmer.
 

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain

Not going to lie to you I am a lazy person, so if there is a way to apply my lipstick once and have it stay on all night with no touch ups...you better believe I'm going to take it!
I love lip stains in general, but one that I've rediscovered lately are these by Revlon. They can get a bit drying on the lip but the colour pigment and durability are what make it a great product. I also love the crayon application it is lietally like drawing with a crayon on your lips, for some reason this really appeals to me...weird I know but honestly who's with me!?
 

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer

This is still a fairly new product to me and I am still getting use to how I like to wear it. However one this I learned is less is more with this product, you really need to start small and build it otherwise you look like you have some kind of white/gold glitter all over your face and unless your five I don't think you are really going to be going for that particular look.
 
Again a buildable product, my favourite, it also give a great glow and brightens the face. This product is something I would use for special occasions and not necessarily on a day-to-day basis.
 
 
Finally! Last but don't least.

 

The Body Shop Body Butter

This is my first ever tub of body butter from the body shop and I now know I have been missing out...badly! It is so moisturising, I like that it is thick and needs a bit of a rub to sink in, really giving your skin the TLC it needs and deserves. I love that scents they have and how the smell last during the day and not just when you are applying it.
 
So I hope this isn't too much reading, I thought all these products deserved the proper recognition.
What have you been loving lately?
 
xo k  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment