Thursday 3 July 2014

Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Lip Crayon | Beauty Review

Rimmel 
Last Finish Colour Rush 
Long Lasting Intense Colour Balm 

! Holy Grail Alert !

I recently pulled out my lip crayons again and forgot how much I loved them. When I was at the drugstore the other day I saw that Rimmel had Long Lasting Intense Colour Balm lip crayons and I knew I had to try it out!

This taste, smell, and feel exactly like my favourite lip blam the Nevea Lip Butter Vanilla & Macadamia which means this stuff is AMAZEBALLS!

I feels like Butter! It is so moisturizing and not sticky, I literally feel like its just lip balm but it actually has this beautiful shinny tint to it. It taste just like macadamia and vanilla, so yummy!

The shade "On Fire" is a warm Redish-Pink, it makes me think of a pink cherry and the shade "Lady Marmalade" is my favourite being a coral-pink-peach mix! Doesn't get much better than coral-pink-peach.. am I right?

This sit beautifully on the lips not creasing or setting in the lines of your lips. And because they are a lip crayon they are super easy and fun to apply.

Top (600) On Fire, Bottom (620) Lady Marmalade 
These have Seriously blown the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip crayons out of the water. There is no question the next time I reach for a Lip crayon it will be the Rimmel ones!

I am truly in love and I already want more! I think I just found my new favourite Lip product!

This is Holy Grail material people!!

xo k



No comments:

Post a Comment