Monday 7 July 2014

Mother of Dragons | Game of Thrones - The Drew Berrymore Shirt


Game of Thrones 
Foster LA 

I could obviously never pull this shirt off the way Drew Berrymore does, but hell i'll try. I saw this shirt in People Magazine where there was the picture of Drew with her daughters with an article about her family. I don't consider myself a 'Fan Girl', the last time I went a little crazy 'fan girling' was over some book Twilight.. I don't know if you've here of it. 

*Sarcasm* But to set the record straight I only ever liked the book, AND i read it long before it was popular or a movie. I haven't even seen the movies!! HONESTLY! 


from Google images 

Don't get me wrong I do love a good concert t-shirt to sport around. And something about how fierce Drew looks in this picture I knew I needed this is my life. I look all over the internet for weeks until I found the store that sold this exact shirt and not some rip-off dupe of it. I needed the real deal!  

Foster LA 

trying to be fierce like Drew...
Foster LA is the company that makes this shirt and Drew Berrymore has given some support of the store, "All proceeds go to help employment opportunity for Foster kids in LA. Great cause!"- Drew Berrymore (Instagram). Definetly go check out the website. I love this shirt and would for sure buy more items!

http://FosterLA.spreadshirt.com/

I wanted a baggy lose shirt so I got a Men's Medium and its a great fit; comfortable and soft! 



bottom two bracelets American Eagle, Top bracelet Pandroa charm bracelet 



Who else Loves Game of Thrones?!?!

And Drew Berrymore for that matter!?



xo k 

1 comment: